Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DO YOU WANT TO BE A CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER?

Do you enjoy creating scrapbook layouts?






We are looking to add to our very talented team of layout artists here at Misses BeeHaven. You will receive free kits from our store to create with, and in return we ask that you will :





  • Show us your motivated and are committed with two layouts per kit assignment, post your LO’s at DST, DSA, MBH and your blog.
  • You must be a team player, being active in our forum and participating in a challenges where possible.
  • Incentive Rewards and Team competitions, lots of fun for everyone!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://science-connect.net/?q=node/1084 http://www.esncagliari.it/content/pickup-arrangement-form
facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
I've had my laptop a little over 3 years and it's been slowing down over the years. For example, it takes a couple minutes to open Mozilla Firefox. I know it has to do with all of the junk on my hard drive, but I don't know how to go about cleaning it out. Should I completely wipe out my computer and start anew? If so, - will I have to re-order/ pay for programs such as Norton Antivirus? - will I need to install another copy of Microsoft Office/ buy a new version? Or, is there any FREE program that can help clean out the junk on my hard drive without completely wiping it out? If so, - Please name and describe the program. Sorry for the long question, but thanks in advance for the help!

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...