Friday, May 8, 2009

LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH by ClassieCreations

Kit of hope, courage and teaching us to live our life to fullest











This kit is awesome!
I guess ya'll know by now that I do not
make scrap kits, but I had these words in my head.
It was about my son, he lived, he loved and he laughed.
So I asked Helga of ClassieCreations if she would
do me a favor and make something to that effect.
She madethis awesome kit, way more than I expected.
This is my son and who
he left behind, a strong woman and two wonderful boys.
Anthony is my baby, no matter how old he was. This kit
came to me at a time that I joined the konvoy below,
for mental awareness month, thats why I am posting these now.
Please join us and make everyone aware of this illness.
Alexe
Download #1 here
download #2 here
download #3 here
The kit can be purchased at digi-shoppe stores



3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 May [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 May [UK 03:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss! God Bless you and your son's family. Thank you for sharing the pages with us!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...