Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A message from my son to his wife

I firmly believe this is a message from my son to his wife.
She was feeling very lonely this Valentines day and missing him.
Her son brought this home for her today.
What a gift for her.
My grandson is 4 and he say since his daddy is an angel
this is his daddy.


Today I received my Valentine present. Devin's class was doing a blog painting project. When Devin's came out it looked like this. Noone elses looked even close to his. Theres were dots.
I had a very bad weekend and I think Anthony knew I needed something to keep going. I wanted to share this miracle with you.
Love,
Vickey, Tony, and Devin


1 comment:

BelindasScrapz said...

That is beautiful and it truely looks like an angel.
Thank you for sharing
Belinda

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...