Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Springtime for Lexi

click on image to download
I wanted to share with you.
Lexi and her family.

This is a very special kit.
Created by the Aunt of a little girl who
lost her life 1 yr. ago playing a game at school.
The white tulips are symbolic for Sympathy
also for "eternal rest of the departed". I added the
teddy bear because little girls love stuffed toys.
The annivesary of her death is coming soon,
as is my sons 35th birthday who has also left us.
This is a beautiful kit, created with love. It can be
used for any occasion for your daughters,
the colors are perfect for girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...