Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Red Hat Society Satin" by AriasSparkle

download here
Are you or someone you know a member of the
Red Hat Society?  This kit is perfect for saving
and sharing memories of your meetings and outings.
When I go to a craft show there is always a Red Hat
booth and I love to take a peak at the colorful
and wacky products they have.  My husbands bosses wife
is a Red Hatter and we always buy her something as a gift.
Visit MissesBeeHaven digital store and look
for designer AriasSparkle.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Simone said...

Hi am a Red Hatter, and I also do all the Scrapbooking digitally and then put it into a book for my Goup.
We are called the Raspberry Tarts,
I am always looking for Red Hat stuff, so thanks very much for this.I will check out the kit also.
Hugs
Simone

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...