Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Layouts using cmc exclusive Dec Kit




I was bored the other night and decided I wanted to try my

hand at something a little different. So I played

around for awhile and came up with these two layouts.

I know they are not new to ya'll but you must admit they

are something different for me. These are avaiable as

freebies for personnel use only, please.

Visit our CMCExclusive site here to find out more about this group

and how you can join. The price goes up next yr.

Download both here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 09 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...